Things I'm thankful for:
*our health
*wonderful, amazing family
*really great friends
*our home
*our church
*a Thanksgiving day with just my husband and little girl
*an awesome husband that goes to work every day so I can stay home with our little girl
*our spunky, smiley little girl that brings so much delight into our lives
*another little one on the way
*that Tyson finally decided that he doesn't really need to know what we're having, so...we're going to have another surprise!!
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
YAY!!!! So glad you get to be surprised again!! Tyson won't regret it!!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Shucks, Tyson!! However, I am still very happy for you guys...just selfishly wishing Tyson would have stayed strong! :)
He caved! Yay! That will be another fun surprise in the end! :)
(And I'm patiently awaiting another post, preferably one involving pictures from your family Christmas?? :))
thanks for the reminder to post, Katie. I just don't take the time like I used to...I'll eventually get around to it!
Post a Comment