Tuesday, August 11, 2009

going private

After much thought, consideration, and conversations with many friends/new mothers, I have decided to make my blog private. I know most of the people that read this are family or friends anyway, but I no longer want it all out there for just anyone to read.

So...if you would like to continue reading our blog, please send me your email address and I'll add you to my "ok" list. thanks!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Sign me up!

Ashlee Osborn said...

Hey, I understand going private. I'm not a new mom or anything, but the idea of strangers having access to my blog weirds me out.

I would love to be added:

ashleeosborn@rocketmail.com

Stacy said...

Hey I work with Tyson and go to church with Randy and Bev would still love to watch Audrey grow.
Tyson so busy we don't get to visit about her much.

If you do a google search you will be amazed at what you see. They even take stuff off your story line it amazing I learned all this when I had a problem with someone finding ours. I also learned you can turn all that off to in your blog account mite want to do that too. I opened another blog but thinking I need to go private too.

slander88@cox.net

You and Audrey need to come visit

Unknown said...

I would love to be added:

marie.rempel@gmail.com

Unknown said...

hey lisa!
i would love to keep reading...
perkinss@jbu.edu (yes i still use that one)