Friday, July 24, 2009

she already loves purses

As a mother, I now carry a diaper bag with me everywhere I go. I have two that I love and both are functional for different reasons. Both bags are kind of large so I don't really like having to carry a purse, also. And if I decide to just carry a purse, it has to be a large one, so I can also fit some stuff in it for Audrey. so, all this to say: I have a lot of cute, little purses that I no longer use and it makes me sad.

so...a few weeks ago I ventured over to Arkansas to spend the day with three of my best friends. I left Audrey with her Nana and Papa for the day and as I was about to head out the door, it hit me! I could carry whatever bag/purse I wanted and all that had to fit in it is my very slim wallet, some gum and lip gloss. amazing! So, I quickly looked through my small collection of purses and chose the smallest one possible:
After I returned home that night, I quickly changed everything back to my regular purse, but somehow, my cute, tiny, little white purse hasn't made it's way back into my closet. :)

that's right, Audrey thinks it is her purse. She puts it over her head and sometimes even loops it through one of her arms and carries that thing around with her all day. Greaaaaat...she's only 14 months old and she already loves purses. We could be in trouble.

3 comments:

Erin said...

What a little fashionista! I love how sometimes it is a messenger-bag style and sometimes it is a regular over-the-arm style. CUTE!

Pambo said...

Uh-oh! You are in trouble! Once you love purses there's no going back.
At least the "shoe bug" hasn't bitten yet. :)
I love how happy that purse makes her. Too cute.

Fred Love said...

That's TOO cute! I love girls :)