Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm glad I gave in

This afternoon Audrey decided that she didn't want to take a nap. I tried (unsuccessfully) for about an hour to convince her that it was, in fact, nap time, so she should be tired. Once she convinced me that she wasn't tired and I gave in, we had SO much fun just playing and giggling. She was in such a great mood! so I captured some of it with the camera. enjoy!





(this is her new look: "I'm checking you out," and then she starts giggling)

and after all that she's now taking a nap at 5...we'll see how bedtime goes tonight!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love those unexpected sweet moments!! And then the random evening nap ... so classic! I hope bed time went well. Even if it didn't, I think that play time was worth it!!

Tyson and Lisa said...

she finally went down a little after 9, and the play time WAS well worth it! and then she woke up early, which will probably mean an early nap, which means no free chick-fil-a for me this morning. :(