playing with (or pestering) Walter

sitting in her chair

drinking from her new cup with a straw, while holding 2 of her golf clubs (already multi-tasking)

peas and carrots (I'm not kidding)

posing (she's wearing an outfit I had as a baby)

playing in her whale pool

going on bike rides with mommy and daddy
swinging at Funtastic Island

sitting on our vacuum box while I do laundry

emptying kleenex boxes

going through clothes (in suitcases, closets, drawers, wherever)

giving cheesy smiles!

aah! I just can't seem to get enough of her. :)
4 comments:
Okay, that picture of Audrey on the back of Tyson's bike is presh! I also love the one where she's drinking from her cup and carrying the golf clubs.
Do you think she could come over and help me fold laundry? She looks like such a good helper! :)
How scary is it that my fave photo is also Tyson and Audrey on the bike?
They are all so cute and it looks like she's getting ready for more teeth. Make her stop growing up so fast.
That last picture of her cheese smile makes her officially look like a little girl now! Oh my goodness! She is so stinkin' cute and growing so fast! I'm not ready for Brevin to have that many teeth and be walking around yet! I know she is so much fun though!
megan
Wow, she is just such a sweetie! She's growing so fast!!! :-)
Post a Comment