Monday, June 22, 2009

following directions

This afternoon, Audrey and I were outside in the pool (her kiddie pool) for a while. Audrey eventually got bored so I let her walk around our backyard while I stayed in the pool. She was carrying her juice cup around with her, got distracted and left it in the middle of the yard. A little bit later, she was playing with some toys and I decided to try something new.

me: "Audrey! Where is your juice?"

She looked around and spotted it immediately, then looked back at me and smiled.

me: "Can you go get your juice?"

and to my great surprise, she did! She dropped what she was holding, stood up and walked over to her juice cup, picked it up and took a drink!

She's growing up way too fast!

2 comments:

Erin said...

What a big girl!!

Pambo said...

Don't you love it when she learns new things? So fun.