After dinner, Tyson, Audrey and I went outside to our backyard. Tyson and I were swinging on our porch swing and Audrey was walking all over the place, carrying around one of her golf clubs and hitting it against the ground. She eventually made her way over to her pool and saw one of her pool toys that she HAD to have. She dropped the golf club in the pool, then reached and leaned and stretched as far as she could to get that toy. She eventually was up on her tip-toes and had pulled one leg up to get just a little closer, but the toy kept floating away. I knew that she would be persistent in trying to reach it and she's reached toys that were floating in her pool before, so she knew she could do it! Just as Tyson was saying, "do you think she'll fall into the pool?" she leaned a little too far and she did a side roll into the pool with all her clothes on. She was a little stunned, but as soon as she sat up, she had a HUGE smile on her face and started giggling and laughing and "swimming."



We decided to let her play for a while, since she was already soaked, and I began to notice her diaper rapidly filling up with water. And it kept filling up. Eventually, we could see the super-absorbent rectangle part through her dress and bloomers, so we decided it was time to take the diaper off. I could hardly believe how full it was! I wrapped it up and had Tyson take a picture...it was SO heavy! We should have weighed it. There's
no way a baby could pee that much, but at least we know it would hold that much if necessary! I'm very glad that someone, somewhere came up with Little Swimmers swim diapers and we don't have to deal with this every time we go swimming. :)
(and pay no attention to the naked baby in the background...I didn't realize she was in the picture until it was already loaded, and I don't want to take the time to edit the picture.) :)
6 comments:
Holy cow!! It's HUGE!!
Ha, I love that her little naked booty is in the background! Perfect blackmail pic someday! ;)
That's funny! So if diapers are that absorbent, why do they leak?
How funny! And I agree-don't edit that pic., it is too cute! Gracie is a little bored with her blow-up pool now that she has been to the big public pool and gone down the slide!
It's crazy huge...be glad it didn't explode...THAT IS A MESS!!!!!! Little white bead things end up everywhere.
baby bum in the back ground is perfect ;)
Post a Comment