About 2 minutes ago, the doorbell rang. So, I walked to the door and a young (probably younger than me) salesmen was standing outside. He looked at me (I was actually dressed nicely and had my hair done, which is supposed to help me look older) then he kind of stumbled over his words...and finally said "are the homeowners available?"
so I said, "no" as if I felt bad, like he had just missed them and gave him a half grin.
I love looking young enough to be able to pass as the babysitter. :) and so I don't have to listen to another sales pitch on something I don't want and will never buy.
:) aaaahhh...
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oh, to be young! I can still fool people who call, but I'm about 20 years past the request for i.d.
Oh, well. Being old has its advantages. Will someone please remind me what they are? :)
Oooh, good trick! ;) I like that!
Great thinking! Way to get the sales guy to scram. :)
I can't count how many times the kids at school mistook me for a student.
CLASSIC!!! I have been asked the same thing! And I am going on 30 with three kids! Too funny, huh?
Post a Comment