taking the time to enjoy the little things in life
Sunday, April 5, 2009
our happy girl
Here's some recent pictures of Audrey...we've been so blessed with a happy, smiley baby. :) We can't get enough of her and her eyes and her smile and her laugh...and pretty much everything else about her.
and she's 11 months old today!! oh my goodness!!! we love you, sweet pea!
We have been married 6 years and have an adorable, mischevious daughter, a handsome, obedient dog and baby #2 on the way! We love our life and can't wait to see what God has next for us! I write when I have time or when something interesting happens or if I just want to share something. But, most of all, I write so I can look back and remember this time in our lives. enjoy!
2 comments:
I love her toothy little grin. She is girlielicious. Her cheeks look extremely kissable!
Almost a year...no way! I love her big smile. So sweet.
Post a Comment