BUT IT’S SO WORTH IT!
**side note: there are things that are sold at JBF events that I would not buy used, I just simply walk past them. I tend to focus my shopping on toys and baby clothes, which is what they have the most of anyway. **
Why do I love JBF? Here are 10 reasons:
1. I get to go shopping. What girl doesn’t love to shop?!?
2. I get to go shopping without Audrey. (face it, shopping just isn’t the same with a baby. and besides, no strollers are allowed, there wouldn‘t be room for them, and I was not going to shop with her in the baby bjorn, she‘s too heavy now.)
3. The prices are great! (the things I get are usually at least 75% off or in other words, just a few dollars per item…that’s pretty hard to beat, and especially great for a one-income family.)
4. There’s a HUGE selection. You have to see it to believe it.
5. Name brand (if that matters to you) items at sale prices. Baby Einstein, Graco, Chicco, Boppy, Baby Bjorn, Fisher-Price, Leap Frog, Baby Gap, Gymboree, Old Navy, Pediped, and even some Kate Spade baby stuff…
6. Things are in really great shape/condition. Almost all I’ve come home with, Tyson will ask, “this is used?!?”
7. The events only happen 2 times a year. Which means I only have to go through racks and racks and rows and rows of things 2 times a year (I’m normally not very good at that kind of shopping.) So, to me, it’s worth it.
8. Someday when I’m done with all things baby, I can sell my gently used stuff there to make money!
9. You meet new people standing in line waiting to pay. You hear really interesting stories, even if you didn’t ask to hear them. :)
10. It’s fun!!!
Below are just some of the items I’ve purchased at the JBF events I’ve attended:
So…if you haven’t been to an event, you should check one out. You just never know what you’ll find. :)

5 comments:
Hmm, mental note for later! ;)
Did you get that swing last night? That is something I am on a mission to find garage saling this season. I think it would be great to hang out at Berek's parents house...jealous!! I hope you enjoyed yourself! I would have loved to have gone with you if I weren't in class. Kristal, her mom, and I went today. I only spent $6.49...couldn't believe that was all! I didn't find much. The presale night is always the best!
Cool stuff - love the floral sundress. Audrey will look adorable in it.
yes, Megan, I got the swing there last night and it was the only thing that I really wanted...so I was very excited! :)
Thanks for the heads up on this. I checked it out in my area and there's one this month in Reading, PA. I already registered. Thanks again!!!
Post a Comment