Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy 28th Birthday, Tyson!

Audrey and I went shopping last week for gifts for Tyson. Actually, I had already bought his gift from me a couple of weeks ago so we were focusing on a gift from Audrey. I decided that she would give him a shirt (something easy to pick out and something that he always needs). I picked out two that I knew he would like and let her choose between them. Let me tell you, it was a very scientific process. I put both of them in front of her and I bought the one that she touched first. Mostly because her hand had drool all over it, but you know…

I also picked out a card from Audrey for Tyson…one of those cartoony/brightly colored cards where the dad and daughter are animals wearing clothes and the dad is pushing the daughter on a swing that’s hanging from a tree; and the tree has little birds smiling at the dad and daughter and the weather is perfect. Oh, yeah….one of those cheesy cards. I wrote a little note from Audrey inside and then let her sign the card. and by “sign the card” I mean, she scribbled, chewed on the pen and drooled all over the envelope (which Tyson thought was sweet):

Happy Birthday, Tyson! Your wife and your daughter are both crazy about you. :)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Happy birthday to Tyson from the Kerns! :)