Audrey's first time at the zoo!
she's such a busy little girl, always on the go, all over the house!

all I can say is "overalls!!!" SO cute! she has a hard time crawling in them, but, oh well, it's worth it!

She still loves bath time and her rubber duckies! she is fearless so we had to buy an inflatable cushion that goes all around the tub so she wouldn't bonk her head. we added something else to bath time this week: we started brushing her teeth! she seems to like it so far!
Audrey loves watching the "Baby Einstein Baby Galileo: Discovering the Sky" DVD, she doesn't sit and watch it, she crawls up to the tv and stands as close as she can.
feeding herself bananas gets quite messy but it's so amazing to watch her figure how to hold it and get it in her mouth, take a bite and then not drop it because it's so slippery...and then do it all again.

and she can't eat Cheerios fast enough, I think if we filled her tray, she'd try to fit them all in her mouth.



6 comments:
Audrey is growing up so fast. She's beautiful and I loved all the photos.
Jake and Heidi are bringing the kids down here to Dallas in a few weeks and that's one of the things we're planning on doing...visiting the lions and tigers and bears!!!
Aaaahh! Finger foods are next for us. Those eyes are incredible!
She's growing so fast!! I love the overalls and the Baby Einstein pic. She's too cute!!
she is getting so big!!very cute!
THANK YOU for dinner!! I might not be able to wait until Josh gets home ... hehe :). Thanks for being so thoughtful!!
Post a Comment