Thursday, December 11, 2008

pictures!

it's time for some new Audrey pictures, so...enjoy!

she looks so sweet and innocent here (or else tired, it's hard to tell.) :)

this is her new thing...leaning over, and it's only to her left side.


Audrey and Brevin fighting over her keys...she won. sorry, Brevin.



another cool hat that she's borrowing from her cousin Malorie. she's already a little ski bunny!


she was making noises with her mouth when I took this picture...I wish I could put the sounds on here...

I LOVE the ruffles on her bottom!! too cute!


I made this one big because this was the first picture I got of her where you can kind of see her first tooth, if you know what you're looking for. it's crazy how fast they grow in!


and now I must go get some things done while Audrey is napping. I can't spend her whole nap blogging...

8 comments:

Kristal {Love, Grace & Hope} said...

I just love her eyes and her smile!! Tyson is going to have his hands full with all those boys after her in a few years...and I'm sure Collin will be one of them :)

Erin said...

What a smile! And she'll get to spend some time with her favorite diaper-changer this weekend! ;)

Pambo said...

Loving Audrey's rockin' fashion style! I don't know which outfit I like better - the brown and pink polka dot jumper or the pink and white striped outfit with green ruffles. Well the ski hat is so cute. Can't decide what she looks cuter in! I guess the last photo where all I can see is her adorable face. Precious!

Anonymous said...

In the picture of Brevin and Audrey, you should have said "Audrey is being a bully and stealing they keys away from Brevin who was so happily chewing on them." We should have tried to talk to them about sharing...you think they would have understood?:)He'll get her back one day! He did kind of get her back by slobbering all over her head, but then again, she tried to eat both of his feet! Audrey is going to make him tough real quick! If he isn't careful, she'll eat him! During the last play date at small group, she tried to eat his hands! The key incident was so funny, but I kind of felt sad for him to experience his first "stolen toy" moment. It was fun to watch them interact! I love our small group babies!

luv_bn_gma said...

Her eyes are so HUGE. What a cutie! Love the leaning to the left. And the ski hat is great.

Erin said...

It only took about 45 minutes...!!! ;) But it was worth it--we had a lot of fun with Audrey and getting to chat with you guys (and experience Kenny NOT winning--woo hoo!!!)

:)

Ashlee Osborn said...

Audrey is so cute, as always. I love her chubby cheeks.

Margo said...

She is awesome...just absolutely beautiful!! As I always tell my kids about them, "GOD DID GOOD!!" God definitely did good with your little one also!!