The past few nights have been kind of hit or miss as far as sleep goes for me and Audrey. She’s having a hard time breathing with her snot-filled nose and with her gums hurting, she’s wanting a little extra love and cuddle time. Poor thing. I'm enjoying her loving on me more but it's sad that it's because she's hurting. She wakes up a couple of times in the night so I go in with the good 'ol nasal aspirator. Imagine a dark room and a very tired mommy trying to stick the small end of the aspirator into the nostril of a squirmy, tired, frustrated, teething 7 month old. To my amazement, she doesn't cry in the middle of the night. (she hates it during the day.) It must bring such relief that she doesn't think it's worth all the effort to get upset about.
ok...now it's time for the 7 month pictures. I took them this morning and the older she gets, the more entertaining these pictures are going to be. Once again, I couldn't pick only one, she put on quite a little show! notice all the shots of her trying to eat something (her toes, the giraffe's toes, the giraffe's head, e
tc.)

tc.)

We love you, sweet pea!








6 comments:
7 months!! My goodness where does the time go?!?! She's just as cute as ever and that little barette...too cute!! Hope she gets to feeling better soon!!
Great pictures Lisa! She's too cute.
Great pics. and yay for that tooth finally popping out! We have that same outfit but I just packed it away because it was a 6 mo. size. Sad :(
Oh, man, she is so cute. I need to see that little doll in person sometime. If you and Tyson ever need a night out and would like a babysitter, I am there (seriously).
A tooth! She's growing up too fast!!
How cute are those pictures! Audrey is such a sweet baby girl! Good luck with the tooth--let me know how that goes:) Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!
Post a Comment