Thursday, November 27, 2008

things I'm thankful for this year:

1. My amazing husband, Tyson.
2. our adorable, smiley, happy blessing...Audrey
3. our church, Discovery Bible Fellowship
4. all of our family...parents, siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins...all of you!
5. all of our friends
6. our health
7. that I get to stay at home with Audrey
8. that Tyson got accepted to the professional program for his master's degree!!!
9. that God is still in control...no matter who our president is.
10. that my parents are moving to Oklahoma!!!! whoo hoo! we're SO excited to have Nana and Papa only 10 minutes away!

3 comments:

Margo said...

WHAT??!! Your parents are moving to Oklahoma? How awesome for you!! Exciting news for sure! I hope you had a great day!

Russell said...

That's exciting about your parents Lisa. I am sure they will be much excited that they are closer to the grandchild now!

Fred Love said...

Yeah for parents who live close. Mine are right around the corner and I LOVE it. Grandkids do that to you.