Tyson and I (and Angie, Steve and Malorie) came here over the weekend to help my dad with the corn harvest. Tyson went back to OK since he had to work and Audrey & I decided to stay here for the week. We're having a great time with Nana and Papa Gustafson!
Tyson and Audrey on the tractor.
Angie, Malorie, Nana and the two of us went on a walk...I'm very grateful for the paved roads we usually walk on at home!
and Audrey is 6 months old today! I took some pictures with her giraffe this morning and then realized I didn't have my cord to put them on this computer. So we took some more pictures with her giraffe with Nana's camera...and there were so many cute ones, I couldn't pick only one...

Happy 6 months, Audrey!

8 comments:
Lisa, Audrey is just the cutest little girl!. I love her cheeks - I think they would always be chapped if she belonged to me because I would always be kissing them! Enjoy your family time.
How great that you were able to stay for a visit!! Sounds like you are having a great time up there!! Audrey is just as cute as ever!! Enjoy your trip....we're looking forward to having you back, though. :)
She is so adorable! I can't believe she is 6 months! Enjoy the time with your family.
Thank you for the tractor picture! I love it! You are so well prepared...remembering to take Mr. Giraffe up there! I can't believe it has been six months! Be safe coming back!
Oh yeah... I also love Audrey's picture where she is looking at the giraffe. It looks like she is starting to wonder why he always has to have his picture taken with her!
She is getting so big! What a grown up to be able to help with harvest! ;)
How fun! SIX MONTHS?? I can't believe it! Enjoy your last few days in Nebraska!
Hi, I work with Tyson and I have to say I look forward seeing Audrey next to her giraffe. What a cute way to see how much she has grown. She is so cute and I love her cheeks I tell Tyson that every time he shares a new picture!
Post a Comment