Today I took Audrey to see her pediatrician for her 6 month check-up and more shots. She was a trooper, as usual, about her shots. She looked stunned after the first one and then cried a little bit after the other two. Her poor little legs... actually, her poor
chubby little legs. She's quite a chubby little girl and Tyson and I assumed that we would have chubby babies, since I had huge cheeks and a double chin and Tyson was known as "boss hog." :) Audrey has consistently been in the 90th percentile range on weight (right now she's 18.6 lbs which is in the 89.8 percentile), (and on a side note, she's now in the 97th percentile on height(27.7 inches)...she grew over 2 inches since Oct. 6th!!) so I assumed that I probably looked about her size and was as chubby as she is when I was a baby.
I was wrong. I found my 6 month picture this weekend:

.jpg)
I wonder what percentiles I was in...gaaaaw-leeeeee!!!
8 comments:
Ok, you have to give her height and weight stats now! I always look forward to taking Gracie to the dr. to find out how much she weighs and how tall she is, but then I remember she has to get shots and I don't like that part at all!
This made me laugh...not in a laughing-at-you type way, just a that-is-so-cute-and-totally-awesome type way. Your hat/bonnet/whatever rocked!!
I love the pictures! Hurray for chubbie babies!
I love it! Yeah, you guys were right...your double chin is quite a bit larger than Audrey's. Oh well...you were a cute baby...she is a cute baby...you turned out to be a pretty, thin gal, so you know she will too! I am glad you put that picture on here. On another note...was Audrey only 25 inches long at 5 months? Brevin is 25 inches long at 2 months! WOW! I am going to have to be cutting the feet off his sleepers! (Not really, but goodness!)
Megan, she was 25 inches at 4 months and then 25 1/2 at 5 months, so the doc was surprised to see such a growth spurt...no wonder she's wearing 9 month sleepers!!! it looks like Brevin is going to be tall!! :)
From one chubby baby to another, aren't we all so glad that baby weight has no reflection on adult weight ;)
That is so cute! I wondered who Audrey looked like and now I can tell she looks like you and maybe Tyson too. She is adorable and I love her chubby little legs. You just want to smooch her cute little face!
Hey, she'll never be as big as Michelin (sp?) baby.....!!!! ;) She is a cutie, and now I just need to kiss her cheeks! :)
Post a Comment