Monday, October 20, 2008

Sunday! Hallelujah!! (Tree63 song)

Thanks so much to everyone that gave me advice and prayed for me about my Sunday predicament. I decided to just relax and go with the flow. We were at church especially long yesterday, (we had to be at worship team practice at 7:30am) which made me a little nervous, but it was great! I decided not to ask the nursery volunteers if she napped, because, really, it doesn't matter. It was our first week in our new sanctuary, so after church we all hung around in the new foyer and talked and passed around all the babies that have been born recently, which means we were there extra late. Audrey was still happy and smiley, even without her usual 2-hour morning nap. We got home and put Audrey in her crib at 1:00. She fell asleep immediately and didn't wake up until 3:45. I think she was making up for all the fun awake time she had in the nursery. :) The rest of the day was great, too! I know not every week will go this smoothly, but it gives me hope. Yesterday was exactly what I needed.

5 comments:

Margo said...

I'm so glad for you!! I pray that it goes that well every Sunday :)

Kristal {Love, Grace & Hope} said...

Hooray!! I'm happy everything went well yesterday!! Hopefully, yesterday was a glimpse into the future and how the rest of the Sunday's will go.

Erin said...

Yay! I bet it was nice to just relax and go with the flow--seems like Audrey did the same thing! ;)

Anonymous said...

I am glad things went well after you got home yesterday. It sounds like Audrey took a good nap! I guess she did have a lot to dream about after she got to stare at Brevin so much while we visited after church! :)

Katie said...

Yay for Audrey doing well! She's so cute. I'm glad everything went well!!

The enchiladas were fantastic. They tasted sooo good (and Josh ate pretty much the whole pan when he got home). I could have not eaten them and spared the gas ... but oh man, they were too good to pass up! Lesson learned, though!! Maybe his tummy will settle as he gets bigger ..??