here are some recent pictures:
Here's Caleb and Audrey on their first walk together! Caleb is only 3 days old and Audrey is 5 months old...it's crazy how much they change in such a short amount of time!
Daddy, Audrey and Walter taking a break from playing. Of course, Audrey has her thumb in her mouth. I think Walter was really sleeping here.
Audrey checking herself out in the mirror. She smiles SO big when she sees herself. I don't really think she knows it's her, just a cute face to smile at.
Audrey has finally discovered Walter! He is such a gentleman and usually sits next to her wherever she is. She loves staring at him and when we're in the backyard, she watches him run back and forth. it's so cute! we can't wait until they can actually play together.

I love that smile! and her fingers looks really funny. oh well.
and that's all I have time for. :)






3 comments:
Hi, I found your site from a friend of a friend I guess you could say. My baby girl is just a few weeks older than yours. Audrey is adorable and I love that big gummy grin. Does she not have any teeth yet? If not, you are lucky! Mine got hers about 2 months ago.
Hey, Lisa! Cute blog! I love the picture of Caleb and Aubrey in their strollers. Aubrey is so stinking cute!
Hey, Lisa. Ashlee told me you had adorable photos of Audrey on your blog, so I had to check them out. She is so, so, so cute! I love the pic of her looking in the mirror. I think if I looked that cute, I wouldn't be able to tear myself away from the mirror either! Love your blog. You did a nice job.
Post a Comment