and a sitter!! *


*both of these statements are not completely true. While she does love looking at books, and these pictures show her correctly holding a book and looking at the bright pictures, she is not actually reading the words. She is also not really sitting. She's propping herself up with her hands, but hey, yesterday was the first time she did it! :)




3 comments:
She is so cute! I love the second photo - just sittin' back reading a good book! Fun.
What an advanced little lady! :)
She is so adorable! I can't believe how much she has grown. I would totally count that as sitting. I think Catherine sat like that until she walked! I sure hope we will see you guys again soon. I hate that I feel like we've missed so much. I am glad you have a blog now though so I can keep up. Love You!
Post a Comment