Obviously I haven't written very many posts lately.
I've started a lot of posts. And never finished them.
It's not that our life is boring or anything right now. Tyson is as busy as can be with work and taking classes for his master's degree and traveling to England for work. Audrey is at the most fun stage of her life so far, learning to say new words and skills (like climbing out of her crib) every day and she continues to crack us up with her facial expressions and funny noises. Baby #2 is doing great. I'm actually showing enough that (I hope) people don't have to guess if I'm pregnant or if I just had too much for lunch. I'm busy getting the new women's Bible studies organized at church and working on Audrey's new room in any spare moment I have. My sister is going to be having their second child sometime during this next week, so Audrey and I will be traveling to meet the new family member with Nana and Papa.
all that to say...Life is great!! We're so blessed and happy and trying to soak in everything that's happening, but when it comes to writing posts, I've got nothing. I'm not motivated. I'm not in the mood to be creative. basically, I don't care right now. I don't even read blogs as much as I used to. so, until this phase passes, my posts will be minimal and probably boring.
Just like this one.
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'm definitley right there with you! I try to fill in some details of our life right now but just don't post or read as much right now. Oh well, we catch up when we can right?
I've been there, too. Maybe the writing bug will kick in a couple of weeks! ;)
I think everyone goes through that "don't-feel-like-it" phase every now and again. We like your updates though - even if we get to see you two or three times a week as it is! :)
Post a Comment