Monday, April 20, 2009

sleep like a baby?!?

I went in to check on Audrey after she fell asleep for her nap this afternoon. I've been going in lately to put a blanket on her, since it's been nice enough for her to wear shorts or skirts all day. I usually find her curled up on her side holding onto her bear blanket...but never like this:

(I took the pictures without the flash so I had to use the "auto adjust" so you'd be able to see the picture.) ...how can she sleep like that?!?!?

3 comments:

Katie said...

Wow! That's hilarious!!

Pambo said...

Her legs look so long! She must have been really tired to be able to sleep in that position. So funny.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That doesn't look too comfy to me! The weirdest position my kids ever slept in was with their toosh in the air or sitting on their floor with their face on their bed! Thanks for sharing!