I'm taking my break for today, then it's back to cleaning and baking and preparing for the party!!
Here's the picture version of my last post:
our view from the plane as we landed in San Diego. remember I said "worst seat on the plane"?

USS Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum
Tomcat (these were the ones used in Top Gun)

Tyson pretending he's flying a plane (he was actually my co-pilot in this plane)
Morse Code machine (this is what my grandpa Gus did in the Navy)

view of La Jolla Cove from George's At The Cove restaurant

grilled halibut over a bed of sweet corn...mmm...

at the bottom of Cabrillo National Monument...gorgeous!

In-N-Out Burger...it's true, you really do get in and out fast, since there's only 3 options on the menu! we weren't disappointed!

Coronodo Island

Hotel del Coronado, built in 1887

Balboa Park

my amazing carne asada burrito at Alfonso's

and this just made Tyson and I grateful for our level driveway...
alright...break's over!
4 comments:
Just seeing the In-n-Out logo makes my mouth water. Mmmm!! And I love your new profile pic!! Great pictures!
Oh yay, you got to go to Coronado Island! I can't wait to hear about it in person! :)
Robert and I LOVED California when we went last year. You may remember that I very much would love to move there someday as a result. We enjoyed an In and Out burger too. They really are amazing! And I found out from our friends that live out there that they have a secret menu...they have many more options than just the 3 burgers but you have to be one of the 'elite' to know about them and just how to order them. Weird!
Thanks for your article! I have been looking for quite a long time and fortunately I read this article!
คาสิโน
Post a Comment