Remember last week when I said that Audrey’s tip of a tooth had just come through? I saw it. Tyson saw it. My mom saw it. And then it disappeared for a couple of days. I’m not sure if her gums swelled or what….but it went away. I didn’t even know that could happen! But then yesterday, that tooth actually came through! So she officially has 3 teeth!
Other news: Audrey loves her sippy cup!! Here she is drinking away:

She now drinks from it once a day. I decided about 2 weeks ago that I just wasn’t making enough for her anymore, so she’s drinking formula during her 3rd meal (which is turning into a snack anyway). At first, she wasn’t so sure about the cup and the formula and it would take about 20 minutes to drink it. Now she downs it in about 5 minutes. I’m so thankful that she is taking the sippy cup and that she is seamlessly taking breast milk and formula at the same time. What an answer to prayer!
Audrey also learned how to wave! At the beginning, she would only do it when I said "hi" and waved at her, but now she's doing it all the time, so maybe she doesn't really know what she's doing. oh well.
And that’s all. Have a great weekend!


5 comments:
That's big news! The tooth story is hilarious. I'm glad it's finally here to stay! And her waves are adorable. I think she knows what she's doing! Maybe she just really likes doing it ... :) Have fun with the family!
I have to admit that when I saw your title-"A Little News" I thought maybe you were pregnant. Maybe I have just been missing pregnancy a little too much lately :)
you know, after I posted it, I wondered if someone would think that...I'm definitely not pregnant. :)
Love Audrey drinking from her fashionable sippy cup like a big girl. Adorable.
I love it when babies start the waving thing. So very cute.
You mentioned in an earlier post that Audrey was not the best sleeper. What did she do or not do? We're having some problems with Aliyah. I did Babywise with Caden and was too rigid and decided to keep to a schedule, but be rigid like I was with Caden. She does great on the 3-4 hour schedule, but cries like crazy every time it's time to go for nap or bed time. And now that she's found her hands, we can't keep her passi in. So thought I'd ask you for any suggestions?
Post a Comment