Monday, February 2, 2009

our sick little girl

well, it's been 48+ hours and Audrey has not gotten worse!!! praise the Lord!

She has started to get her normal voice back, but now she has a very runny nose, which means I'm having to use the snot sucker (aka nasal aspirator) so she's not too happy about that. She's taking more naps now, they're not always longer, but at least she's getting some more sleep. Her coughing is still waking her up a few times each night, which means I am also up at all hours of the night, too. It makes me think back to when she was just a few weeks old and she would still need to eat every few hours...I'm glad that's over. all we can really do is give her tylenol and cuddle and hold her. but I wouldn't complain about that!

here's a few pictures from this morning...our sad, tired, sick, little girl.

hang on, girl...it's almost over. we hope.

3 comments:

Katie said...

GEEZ! That second picture looks so awful!! Poor little thing! I'm so glad she hasn't gotten worse. You guys are doing great! You will endure!!

Kristal {Love, Grace & Hope} said...

Good news that she hasn't gotten worse! Praise the Lord!! You can certainly tell that she doesn't feel good though, poor thing.

Actually, our class is this coming Saturday but thanks for asking!! :) This past Saturday my mom threw me a baby shower. It was so much fun! :)

Do you guys need anything? I'm happy to help and do whatever. :)

Pambo said...

Oh, poor little thing! When you look at the photo in your side bar of Audrey all smiley and happy and then see the other pictures, makes you feel even more sorry for her. Glad she's not any worse. Dumb virus.
Try to rest when and if Audrey naps. Don't want you both to be sick.