Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Silly Questions

We're iced in and I have nothing great to tell about right now, so I got this off of one of my friends' facebook page. enjoy!


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name is Olivia, after Olivia Newton John “You’re the one that I want. You are the one I want! Ooo-ooo-ooo!”

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? A few days ago when I walked in to get Audrey from a nap and she was sitting up in her crib waiting for me with a big smile on her face. There weren’t actual tears but I teared up…she’s growing up so fast!

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not particularly, but I can make it look really nice, just like kindergarteners are supposed to write. I had to be their example for 4 years

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No, just one kid ;)

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, I think I’d be my own friend

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Who me??? No….not at all.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, they‘re still there.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? NAKED? Yes, I would bungee jump and no, I wouldn’t do it naked

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Right now it’s All Bran Yogurt Bites, but I can’t find it in the store anymore!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes, I do

what happened to 12?

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Waffle Cone Overload and Van Chunky Chocolate (Erin. Katie. You know what I’m talking about.)

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their smile

15. RED OR PINK? Both, for different occasions

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I don’t know, my fingernails, they’re very weak and thin

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? It depends who I’m with/not with at the time

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? Yes, it’s something fun to do when you’re iced in at your house!

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black sweats and no shoes

Where’s 20?

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothing, the house is quiet

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? What?!? Um…some sort of light green.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Heavenly, fresh blueberry muffins and Audrey after a bath

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My dad

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? College football

27. HAIR COLOR? Dark brown

28. EYE COLOR? blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? nope

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Chicken queso burrito from Qdoba, lasagna, a good steak

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Definitely happy endings

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? You, Me and Dupree

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? gray

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both, at the same time

No 36?

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Whoever has time

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I don’t know, not that many people read my blog

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, Wild Goose Chase and LOTS of children’s books

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? No mouse pad for the laptop

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? I usually watch the Bachelor on Monday nights but Tyson and I watched You, Me and Dupree instead, we had dvr’d it

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S). Audrey’s laugh

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? if I have to choose, it would be the Beatles, although I don’t know many of their songs

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Cozumel

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? By “special” do you mean hidden? Not really

46 WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Aurora, NE

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Whoever does it!

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? At college, we were on the same intramural softball team our freshman year

and now it's your turn!! come on!

3 comments:

Erin said...

HA, Van. Chunky Chocolate!!!!! That is almost, ALMOST as funny as ordering "Sweet Biskies"...oh Lisa, you make me laugh!!! ;)

Stay warm!

Oh, and did you watch Bachelor yet? It was a good one!

Pambo said...

I love the name Olivia and Olivia Newton-John is so cute in "Grease." One of my favorite movies.
Okay, that quiz went around my bunco group a couple of weeks ago and here are the missing questions:
12. Do you think you are strong?
20. What was the last thing you ate?
36. Favorite dessert?

Katie said...

Three cheers for Van Chunky Chocolate!!! I love it!!

And you just HAD to mention Cozumel, as we're sitting here, iced in. Oh man. I'd give anything to be there right now!!