Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Audrey's 1st Snow!

OK…it’s not technically the first snow she’s seen but this is the first snow she’s been able to experience. Yesterday around 4:30ish it started snowing so I bundled Audrey up and got her ready for a little snow photo shoot! She didn’t know what to think at first, then she loved it and by the end of the shoot, I took her mittens off and once she touched the snow, she was done with the snow. it was so fun to see her first reactions to snow!









6 comments:

Katie said...

That's so great! Caleb didn't mind the cold but he HATED his coat. It was hilarious. I zipped him up and he started screaming and as soon as I took it off, he stopped. Little stinker!!

I love her hat. That's too cute.

Kristal {Love, Grace & Hope} said...

She's so cute!! And I just love her hat!

Ashlee Osborn said...

She looks perfect in that hat. I love how it looks like she is just hanging out, enjoying the snow.

Erin said...

Ha, that last shot of her reacting to the snow is priceless!

Stay warm, long lost friend! :)

Katie said...

Ha ha--actually, I only like Velveeta the way you make it, with rotel and beef. :)

racheljenae said...

oh Lisa she's so cute with her little hat!!! We just got ice down here...booo, but I did get a morning off work...and have to admit i was praying for more :) Did it get worse, cause Jacob sent me pictures of Bentonville and it's crrrraziness!