Audrey was not a very good sleeper until she was about 10 weeks old. Then she started sleeping all night and actually started taking naps regularly during the day. This continued until a few weeks or so ago. First it was a cold that wasn't allowing her to breathe. Add teething onto that and there were some more middle of the night wakings. Those wakings were all for logical reasons. no big deal. But now we have an actual mystery to solve.
The last 2 nights, Audrey has woke up on her belly (she's normally a back sleeper) with only her left elbow in the sleeve of her sleeper and her left hand peeking out of the top of her sleeper, by her neck. she can't roll over and can't move her arm, so she gets frustrated and calls out to us for help.
how does that even happen?!?!?
If only we had video camera set up with night vision...
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Maybe she is trying to change outfits like a little fashionista in the middle of the night, gets stuck and has to cry for help, all the while wondering if she'll get caught switching outfits.
No?
Maybe she's just squirmy! ;)
Ha! I was thinking the exact same thing as Erin. So much for an original thought! Is the sleeper a new size and therefore roomier? Maybe it sticks to her sheet and she doesn't? I know that I used to have some of those jersey sheets that are like tee shirts and sometimes my pjs would stay when I turned over. Hmmm. It is too bad you don't have a night vision camera.
That girl!! I can just imagine you walking in at night and her looking up at you with those big blue eyes like, "What just happened??" I hope you figure it out! How crazy!!
We totally set up a video camera with night vision when Ryley was a little bit over a year old. We could hear her busily "doing things" in her crib, and we wanted to see what she was doing without her seeing us! It's a great idea. Funny and weird that she gets her arm stuck...What a sweetie!!!
Post a Comment