Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Birthday, Audrey!

As I sit down to write you a letter for your 2nd birthday, I'm in disbelief that it was 2 years ago that we first met you and held you in our arms. So much has happened since then and you've grown from a squishy, little blob of cuddles into an independent little girl. Where has the time gone?!?

I'm about to get tears in my eyes just thinking of how much we love you and all the things you do to brighten our days. We look forward to many more years of smiles, giggles, tackles and funny faces from our little squirrel!! (And we also look forward to seeing you in your new role as a big sister very soon! We know you'll do great!)
And now, a little trip down memory lane:
Just an hour old

one week old
6 months old
1 year old
18 months old
last week
at your 2nd birthday party


We love you more than we can ever tell you!!!!
love, mommy and daddy

2 comments:

Erin said...

So sweet. Happy birthday!!! :)

Ashlee Osborn said...

It is amazing how quickly Audrey is growing up. Seems like I was at your baby shower for her yesterday! Happy Birthday to the soon-to-be Big Sister! And, Happy Mother's Day to you tomorrow!