Tuesday, May 12, 2009

apparently, I'm kreativ!

This thing has been going around for a while, and since each person that receives it has to tag 7 people, I was bound to get tagged eventually, and now it has happened!!! "Oh, my goodness!!! I hardly know what to say!!" (sarcasm) thanks, Ashlee. really. unless you were meaning to tag another Lisa, then I feel dumb. oh well. on with the formalities.

Now I must list 7 things I love (and like everyone else, I'm going to point out that it specified things, so I can't list people):

1. The M&M's jar in my living room. My grandma Gus(tafson) always had a jar of M&M's in her house and it was nice to just grab a few and go on your way. When I received a little Mikasa (the only piece of Mikasa that we actually use) jar w/lid for our wedding, I knew it would be perfect for my own M&M's jar in our house. and it is perfect. I just can't seem to keep the jar full.



















2. my new wedges. why didn't anyone tell me how comfortable wedges were?!? my feet always hurt when I wear heels so I usually wear flats. until I found these. they're SO comfortable and they make me really tall and they make my legs look really good, too. and they weren't even expensive! bonus!














3. Bath & Body Works' Pink Grapefruit Antibacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap. It smells really good. believe me. I don't know if I would want to use the body lotion in this scent, but it's great for hand soap or maybe body wash. mmmm...



















4. my watch. I didn't wear a watch during high school or college. my wrists are kind of smallish and I couldn't stand having a watch flopping around on my arm, so I never wore one. Then Tyson bought this one for me on our honeymoon and got it sized for me...I've worn it ever since. I've worn other watches since, but this one is still my favorite. it's simple, with a punch of color, and most of the time, stays put on my wrist. :)














5. DVR--seriously, how did we live before this amazing invention? does anyone else remember having to set the timer on the VCR and getting the tape in the exact right spot, then having to rewind the tape to watch it, then just as the show is about to end, it stops and you realize that there wasn't enough tape left and you missed the end of the show?!? how did we live like that?!?

6. my new sports bra, by Champion, purchased, on clearance, at Target. I'm not kidding, I really love it. It's very comfortable, just supportive enough, yet not too tight. and it's PINK! so fun!! I might work out more often just so I can wear it! now that's an amazing sports bra!
















7. watching Audrey walk. She's been walking almost 3 weeks now and it never gets old. she's very brave and she doesn't look where she's stepping, so she falls a lot, but she always gets right back up and keeps going! she's getting so big! *tear...*














Now it's time to tag 7 friends (I'm going to try to pick people that haven't been awarded this before, but it's hard to keep track):

1. Zach & Erin
2. Alyson
3. Margo
4. Heather
5. Jenae
6. Ryan & Joy
7. Silvy

3 comments:

Pambo said...

I also love wedges! I love summer wedges - the higher heeled the better.
Your list was fun and I especially liked seeing Audrey with Walter peeking in the door. Cute.
And a sports bra that makes you want to work out? That is one magical bra, but I do like the pinkness of it.

Katie said...

I'm probably part of the reason that M&M jar can't stay full ... :) I love that you have it!! Great stuff. I love the sports bra and of course, Audrey walking. Too cute.

Unknown said...

aw thanks for the tag, lisa! i will do it soon! :)