I was in the babies for half a second on Sunday (before they moved me to the massive class of 2-3s). Audrey was standing at the exersaucer Caleb was in and they were both playing and laughing - super cute.
We have been married 6 years and have an adorable, mischevious daughter, a handsome, obedient dog and baby #2 on the way! We love our life and can't wait to see what God has next for us! I write when I have time or when something interesting happens or if I just want to share something. But, most of all, I write so I can look back and remember this time in our lives. enjoy!
5 comments:
What a cute family! I loved her little Easter dress!! And that bow. Too cute.
I was in the babies for half a second on Sunday (before they moved me to the massive class of 2-3s). Audrey was standing at the exersaucer Caleb was in and they were both playing and laughing - super cute.
Audrey is so cute. Love her girlie little dress and her hair bow. And her toothy little grin. Too adorable.
the picture of you and Audrey is awesome!
Perfect dress (for her AND you!) :)
Post a Comment