Christmas Eve we drove from OK to Meade, KS (about 5-6 hours), were there until Dec. 28th, then drove to Aurora, NE (about 7 hours) to help my parents finish packing up their house. On the 30th we drove back to OK (about 8 hours). We helped my parents unload the trucks and unpack the boxes and we celebrated the new year by spending the night at their new house. We then packed our bags again and headed to Corn, OK (about 3-4 hours) for Tyson's cousin's wedding on Jan.3. We got back last night and I'm done. I think Audrey is done, too. She's already taking her 2nd nap of the day at it's only 11:30, that doesn't usually happen until 1. oh, well.
and Audrey and I are planning on going to Denver this weekend to celebrate Malorie's 3rd birthday!! we'll see if there's enough open seats on the plane...
and Audrey is 8 months old today! I really want to write all about the new things she's doing and what an amazing little traveler she was but what I really want to do is nothing. here's her latest picture with her giraffe:

I'll write more later, maybe. :)


7 comments:
Welcome home, tired friend!! Get some much-needed rest and hopefully we'll see you soon!!
Wow - that's a lot of traveling, especially with a baby. I can feel your exhaustion. My sister got married a couple of days ago. We had no major traveling - but the wedding festivities right after the holidays took it out of all of us. Trying to nurse in a brides maid dress between pictures, wedding and reception took it out of me!
Geez, what a couple of weeks! Get rested up and then you can tell us all your stories! Hope to see you soon! :)
oh goodness..i got tired just reading that :) So you parents moved to OK? did i get that right?
I love that picture of Audrey with her giraffe. She is so cute. What a great idea to take her picture next to it each month!
Boy, you have been busy. Audrey is such a little cutie. Don't you just love her grin? I don't think I would ever get anything done because I would hold her and play with her all the time. I love her giraffe, too.
Wow, we probably passed you on the highway at some point!
RYC: Where did you find your sound machine? Intriguing... :-)
Post a Comment